BIRTHDAY SMS FOR SISTER

Life has its moments
And a sister like you
Makes them unforgettable
Happy birthday dear sis

Sis, thinking of you
with love on your birthday
and wishing you
everything that brings
you happiness
today and always!
Happy Birthday Sister
I hope your day is special
just like you!

Your birthday is a gr8 day to
Celebrate how special you’re as a person
And how much it means to know we’re a family
Happy birthday to my very special sister

Every year, on your birthday,
I think about how glad I am
that you were born,
how thankful I am
to have you in my life.
Every year is another year
filled with the special joys you bring
just by being yourself.
Every year, when you open your birthday gifts,
realize what a gift you are
to ev

Your birthday’s a time for careful reflection
About your life, and its future direction.
You see where you’ve been when you look at the past;
Most of it’s great; you had quite a blast!
You wonder what’s coming, what life has in store;
Will it be just the same? Will there be a new door?
Remem

It’s your birthday time again;
It’s true; there’s no denying,
Another year has come and gone;
You know that I’m not lying.
So for you, the birthday person,
Here’s what I want to say:
I hope this birthday’s the best one yet,
In every delightful way.
So happy birthday to you.
Have lots of

On your birthday,
I’m thinking about how much light and sparkle
you freely dispense wherever you go,
how your sunny smile lights up any gathering.
Every birthday marks another year
of you radiating positive, happy energy,
contagious happiness
that infects all who come in contact with you.
Ma

Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.
So happy birthday to you (name),
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they’re flying off the chart!
Happy Birthday Sister

Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings now,
As your birthday nears.
Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who’ve enriched your life
Just by being there.
Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences gr

Each year your birthday reminds me
That I really want to say
I’m very glad I know you;
I think of you each day.
I hope you enjoy your birthday,
All the pleasures it has in store,
And because I appreciate you,
I hope you have many more!
HAppy Birthday Sister

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!
HAppy Birthday Dear Sis

To a wonderful sister
I send you warm wishes
For today and always
Happy BIRTHDAY

Through tears n laughter
And sisterly hugs
I’ve watched you grow
Happy birthday to an amazing sister

My friends think I’m a bitch
But sister they should meet you!!!!!
Happy sisters day to my dearest bugging hugging sis

Some people give the gift
of peace and tranquility
to every life they touch.
They are always who they really are.
They are blessedly reliable,
dependably good,
predictably pleasant,
loved and treasured
by all who know them.
You are one of those people.
You are a gift
of peace and tranquil

No comments:

Post a Comment