Birthday sms

You are my life. You are my strength. You make me believe in me. I promise to always love you and shower you with joy and care Happy b'day


Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them. Have a wonderful day


He has a team of scientists who want to carbon date your bones Have a great birthday


Wishing you not just a smile but laughter, Not just happiness but joy, Not just riches but wealth Happy Birth Day


Just think about present, you can handle it. Enjoy presents every moment and be happy.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to U


Step by step the journey goes on, Little by little it may seem so long. Forget about your past, you can't change it. Happy birth Day


Sing a song of Birthdays Full of fun and cheer And may you keep on having them For many a happy year.HAPPY Birth Day


It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me Happy Birth day


Most of us can remember a time when a birthday especially if it was one's own brightened the world Happy Birth Day


Sugar in the gourd and honey in the horn, I never was so happy since the hour u was born.Happy Birth Day


Middle age is when your classmates are so gray and wrinkled and bald they don't recognize you.Happy Birth Day


You can spend hundreds on birthdays, thousands on festivals, lakhs on weddings, but to celebrate all you have to spend is your TIME.


It Came True When I Met YOU On Ur Special Day I Wish For You. May All Urs Dreams and Wishes Come True. Have A Very HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Real birthdays are not annual affairs. Real birthdays are the days when we have a new birth Happy Birth Day


Of late I appear To have reached that stage When people who look old Who are only my age.Happy Birth Day


A simple celebration, a gathering of friends here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.Happy Birth Day


In animated tones. He has a team of scientists who want to carbon date your bones. Have a great birthday


I have noticed that the sky looks good without moon but not without stars and that's YOU..... Happy Birthday


The easy way to tell is its your birthday. Have a cool smile in all the way and have a nice birth day.


Every thing straight and wipes tinkle away hope you share a lots and receive a lots for days to come happy birthday


May you have an awesome day, full of fun and smiles. Wish you a very happy birthday


Today, when a sweet soul was born, I wish to bless you with my love and care, and promise to never disappoint you.Happy Birth Day


Like A fresh Dewdrops Of A New Day.. May GOD'S Loving Hands Be Upon You Today To Freshen your Soul and Body Happy Birth Day


This msg has No Fat No cholesterol n No Addictive this is all natural except with a lot of sugar.But it can never be as sweet Happy b day


May God bless u with Happiness, Goodness, Wellness and Richness. May u be Successful in each other Happy Birth Day


A brother is like a moon. A friend is like a star. The sky look beautiful with stars. But even more beautiful with the moon Happy Birth Day


A lovely 'birthday princess' with such enchanting ways deserves the royal treatment on her special day of days Happy birth day


This day, when the most beautiful female MIND was born, is my most beautiful day. Luv and Long live. Happy Birthday!


How do you expect me to remember your birthday, when you never look any older Happy Birth Day


Wishing you not just a smile but laughter, Not just happiness but joy, Not just riches but wealth, Happy Birth Day


Sending birthday blessings, Filled with love and peace and joy, Wishing sweetest things happen, Right before your eyes


In my past life, god said a gem is going 2 be born on (date) and I give u a boon that u get 2 be this beautiful gem's friend.Happy birth day


Your birthday is the perfect day to say I care, because you will remember me when u certainly make it a big affair Happy Birth Day


Like A fresh Dewdrops Of A New Day.. May GOD'S Loving Hands Be Upon You Today To Frshen your Soul and Body Happy birth Day


This brings a birthday especially to say you are wished the finest things in life today and every day. Happy Birthday


A year of fun and happiness is my birthday wish For you you are someone special and your birthday Happy birth day


So many wishes So many smiles Too many memories Too few words With one big birthday Happy Birthday


Your smile, your touch, the way you love me I never knew.until you What a relationship could be. So, I celebrate you.Happy Birth Day


A perfect gift for u Absolutely no cost no batteries required Nontaxable silent performance Extremely personal fully returnable Happy b day


Happy birthday who would have thought? Inside the box,guess what I brought I'm sure you'll like it, more Happy Birth Day

 

 

Birthday Sms For Wife - Wife Birthday Sms



Cell phones can be irritating.
Have to buy a card.
Have to recharge battery.
Msgs get delayed
There is only one thing I love about it.
It connects me & you on your birthday.
Happy Birthday

A perfect gift for u!
Absolutely no cost, no batteries required,
Non-taxable, silent performance,
Extremely personal, fully returnable
It’s a SMILE from me to u on your Birthday!
Happy Birthday

If I could rearrange the alphabet,
I would surely put U and I together.
Happy Birthday My Dear Wife!!!

One tree can start a forest,
One smile can start a friendship
One touch can show love and care
One person like you can make life worth living!
Happy Birthday Dear Wife

One tree can start a forest,
One smile can start a friendship
One touch can show love and care
One person like you can make life worth living!
Happy Birthday Dear Wife

If I could rearrange the alphabet,
I would surely put U and I together.
Happy Birthday!!!

A perfect gift for u!
Absolutely no cost, no batteries required,
Non-taxable, silent performance,
Extremely personal, fully returnable
It’s a SMILE from me to u on your Birthday!
Happy Birthday

Cellphones can be irritating.
Have to buy a card.
Have to recharge battery.
Msgs get delayed
There is only one thing I love about it.
It connects me & you on your birthday.
Happy Birthday

I’m sending you this greeting with a special birthday wish,
I write these words with love and seal it with a kiss.
You’ve brought me so much happiness,
with no strings attached.
Your love is such a blessing it would be hard to match.
Oh! I found myself a winner, of this I have no doubt.
I know for sure that, [...]

Hanging out with you is still my favorite thing to do.
Happy Birthday to the love of my life.
You look more beautiful today than the day I first met you.
Happy Birthday to my partner and my best friend.
I am so lucky to have a wife like you.
Every year with you is sweeter than the last.
My love [...]

if wishes were rain id send you showers,
if fun was time id send you hours,
if you needed a friend id send u me!
*Happy Birthday To You Sweetheart*

Loveable symbol
*Rose*
Loveable place
*Taj mahal*
Loveable day
*14 feb*
Loveable organ
*Heart*
Loveable person.
*ofcourse*
*Its YOU*:-)happy birthday and many many happy returns of the day

Its a nice feeling when u know
that someone likes u,
someone thinks abut u,
someone needs u;
but it feels much better when
u know that someone
never ever forgets ur birthday.
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY“.

Pholo ne bola khushbo se
Khushbo ne bola badal se
Badal ne bola lehro se
Lehro ne bola sahil se
Wohi hum kehtey hen dil se
HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO U

My birthday wish is like my love,
For it will stay with you
Through all the happy days ahead,
Just as my love will, too.
Because my birthday wish for you
Is that each day will be
As happy as my love for you
Will make each day for me.


Birthday Sms For Wife - Wife Birthday Sms

No comments:

Post a Comment