FRIENDSHIP SMS

1.Friendship is about bringing out the positive when every thing seems negative..Being accepted for who u are.. Being able to pick up rite

2.I would like to thank god for bringing you to life. and i would like to ask god to give you as much years to live as he can

3.Friendship is about. bringing out the positive when everything seems negative.being accepted for who you are.being able to pick up right

4.Smiling is a sign of one's good mood. Laughing is a sign of happiness. Praying is a sign of good faith. Have U as my Friend

5.You may hear nothing from me on how I appreciate you, but beyond that silence, your friendship creates a beautiful sound in my heart

6.If you ask me for how long i'll be your friend my answer will be I don't know.. Coz I really don't know whats longer ALWAYS OR FOREVER

7.Dreams r2b 4goten reality to b lived. desires 2b fulfilled destiny 2b reached. where it began. where will it end. friends from da start.

No comments:

Post a Comment